Case: # 2013-23
Location: Princess Ave Playhouse - St Thomas, Ontario
The Princess Ave Playhouse was built in 1907 by the Church of Disciples, and used as a church until 1987 when it was converted to a theatre.
There have been numerous claims over the years of an older woman, an older man and a little girl inhabiting the theatre. Our team went out to investigate these claims.
Through out the night, we heard numerous knocks and bangs that seemed out of place, and we were unable to come up with any solid explanation.
While we did not get any outstanding evidence that evening, we do feel that there is more to the theatre than meets they eye. We look forward to an opportunity to return.